Why Yoga at Yoga Satsanga Ashram?
Yoga Satsanga Ashram is based on Ancient Yoga tradition of Natha and Giri lineage from India. Jnandev has followed classical Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Natha Yoga and Giri Yoga sincerely with his heart and dedication for more then 20 years now. He is teaching yoga since 2002. He generally teaches or shares his own experiences of Hatha Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Dhyana Yoga, Pranayama Yoga, Classical Hatha Yoga Kriyas, Raja Yoga Philosophy and other yoga scriptures.
Yoga Satsanga Ashram is a safe space, home or yoga shala (Guru Kula) for any one to learn, practice and follow from very beginners to advance levels. Ashram structure is based on ancient yoga ashram traditions. So if you are looking for the true experience, then yoga satsanga ashram is right place for you.
Yoga Satsanga Ashram, Wales, UK was founded in UK by Yogachariya Jnandev and Yogacharini Deepika in 2008 and now we have a wide range of qualified yoga teachers to support all the ashram activities.
Yoga Satsanga Ashram, Portugal is our recent project we are starting to develop. Its Jnandev’s ambition and dream to develop into an eco-friendly, organic, vegan raw food yoga training centre. We are aiming to have long term accommodation for sincere sadhaka and yoga learners. Also in new ashram we will be teaching how to grow our own food and fruits along side with yoga. Yoga without healthy food is never complete for your overall health and well being.
- Traditional Ashram Style Yoga- In traditional ashram’s they used to have a very typical yogic life style with early morning puja or arti, followed with hatha yoga, pranayama and meditation. You follow it with Karma yoga to keep the ashram running smoothly. Again in afternoon you follow it with more hatha yoga in modern time we replace with teaching or personal yoga practice skills. After supper you follow it with Mantra chanting and Bhajan singing, followed with Satsanga or talk on yoga, spiritualism and life style. We follow this typical structure during our course days.
- Classical Hatha Yoga- We follow the traditional Hatha Yoga practices including Jattis, Kriyas, Asana, Sun-salutations, Pranayamas, relaxation and Yoga nidra, and meditation techniques Jnandev have learned and followed himself for more then 20 years now. All these practices are safe for every one to help growing physically, mentally, emotiuonally and spiritually.
- Pranayama and Meditation- Many courses these days are purely physical. Even hatha yoga is incomplete without pranayama and relaxation techniques. At ashram you will be learning a wide range of authentic pranayama, relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Yoga philosophy- Yoga philosophy is scientific and practical solution to all our life problems. It provides all the tools on how to deal with our mind and emotions. We work in-depth and detail on yoga philosophy and its applications in modern life.
- Yoga from its roots or ancient lineage- All the practices we teach and follow are pure and original. They are well tried and tested for thousands of years by many great Yogis and Rishis. Jnandev grew up in a typical Indian Hindu family and has followed spiritual aspect of yoga since he can remember. Also to follow his heart and dedication to yoga, he also followed the Natha tradition and Giri tradition as monk, where he fully dedicated his life to his own Sadhana. Jnandev shares his experience and connection to some of great yoga masters living in their quite ashrams.
- Yoga as life style- We teach and promote yoga as a holistic life style. We all know that health and happiness are our birth rights, truly said by Swamiji Dr Gitananda Giri. But to enjoy health and happiness, we have do every thing makes us health and happy. We work on Yamas and Niyamas to build a strong moral and ethical character. This is also followed with healthy diet and hatha yoga cleansing Kriyas to rejuvenate our body, mind and soul.
- Yoga Scientific and Holistic Approach– At Yoga Satsanga Ashram, we have a highly qualified physiotherapist and trained Yoga Teacher Caroline to teach Anatomy and Physiology. She brings all her knowledge, experience and expertise on muscles and body parts to give you full insight in what you dealing with on physical level. Jnandev covers mind and psychology parts along with yoga philosophy to understand underlying currents of mind and emotions in foundation of our health and well being.
- Yoga for Self-empowering – You believe in Humanity and consciousness and yoga empowers us in our self in true sense. Yoga is free from all religions and faith system. Our approach it to use yoga as a tool to become better and better human life and live our life mindfully and responsibly.
If you think this is what you are looking for the any of the following courses is suitable for you depending on level your practice.
Love and Blessings in Yoga